POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Strange spline problem : Re: Strange spline problem Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:10:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange spline problem
From: Bob H
Date: 10 Oct 2001 15:45:53
Message: <3bc4a571@news.povray.org>
"ingo" <ing### [at] homenl> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] povrayorg...
> When I render the scene below, without changing anything, just hit the
> run button, the first three times all is ok, the fourth time the shape
> has changed and from then on it keeps changing.
>  I reported this during the pre-beta period and no one could reproduce
> it then. Now I ran into the problem again.

Maybe you've been working too hard.  Get some rest and check it again  :-)
Seriously though, I can't image a pov-script metamorphosing, it hasn't
achieved AI status yet.  Sorry, but I did try to be serious.
It sure remains the same shape after a dozen rerenders here.

Bob H.